Board of Directors
<< Back to About Us
The Ontario Environment Network is a democratic organization whose Board is elected by the membership at the Annual General Meeting. The Board is responsible to and takes action on behalf of the membership between meetings. Please see the Bylaw for a complete description.
The Board and the OEN Executive (role shown in brackets) as of February 22, 2020 are:
*Elected to Board Feb 22 but absent from Annual General Meeting. Had acted as treasurer for the previous year and was re-affirmed in that post at a Board meeting Feb 27, 2020.
- Andrew McCammon, Ontario Headwaters Institute, (President)
- Alex Keenan, RCEN, (Vice-president)
- Bonnie Henderson, Unifor 4451 Environment Committee, (Treasurer)*
- Aleks Spasevski, Protect Our Water and Environmental Resources (Secretary)
- Jacob Ke, Emerging Leaders for Biodiversity
- Meredith Meeker, Emerging Leaders for Biodiversity