Back to Committee Pages
Land Use Planning: Draft Mission - To protect Ontario's ecological integrity while pursuing sustainable development where we live, work, and harvest.
To join this committee, please write us via oen at oen.ca.
POST OPEN FOR COMMENTS WITH SOONEST DEADLINE FIRST
ITEM WITH CLOSED COMMENT PERIOD
3. Proposed Amendment 1 to A Place to Grow: the Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe
- See the posting on the Environmental Registry of Ontario at https://ero.ontario.ca/notice/019-1680.
- Comments due July 31.
- As this in an emerging issue and as this committee is being formed, we don't have a comments of our own, we refer you to two items of interest:
- For a good backgrounder, see Ontario Nature's blog post at https://ontarionature.org/growth-at-all-costs/; and,
- Consider signing on to the submission from CELA, ON, and Environmental defense, found here.
- To have your organization support the sub, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the organization name, your name, and your position in the group.
2. Updating Ontario's Water Quantity Management Framework
- See the posting on the Environmental Registry of Ontario at https://ero.ontario.ca/notice/019-1340
- Comments due August 2.
- As this committee is being formed, we don't have a comments for the consideration of our members but we recommend you consider the comments at SAVEOURWATER.CA.
1. Bill 197: COVID-19 Economic Recovery Act, 2020 Comments on regulations open to Aug 22