Tuesday April 11 - Wednesday April 12 2017 • Fairmont Château Laurier • Ottawa
The Ontario Environmental Network (OEN) is inviting applications from member organizations interested in attending the above event. The OEN is particularly interested in enabling someone who would not otherwise to be able to attend.
- Number of ENGO Delegates sought: 1 delegate, 1 alternate
- Deadline to apply: April 7, 2017
- Participate in one pre-conference consultation with OEN Delegate Selection Committee
• Attend the conference representing your organization
- Write a report on the conference within one month after the conference is over. A brief outline of report structure can be found here.
• Lead/Participate in a post conference call with members of the OEN, and/or create a short video that can be used on the OEN you tube channel
• Successful applicant is required to attend the full conference
- The OEN will register the OEN member group delegate covering the conference fees ($1395.00 + HST). Any other related conference costs are the responsibility of the individual or their member group.
How To Apply:
Please download and fill in this form to learn more about the delegate details and send as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
- Organization is an OEN member group in good standing
- Active in or interested in learning about one or more of the following: climate change, energy use, policy, GHG regulations, land-use planning, sustainability, other relevant areas of concern (please describe)
• History of participation or interest in the themes of the conference
- Proven ability to work professionally, constructively and collaboratively
- Ability to reach out to constituent communities
• Respectful of timelines and commitment to the process
- Be willing and available to participate in pre-conference consultation
- Review preparatory material in advance if required
- Have your member group’s endorsement (through short letter) to act as its’ representative at the conference.
• Write and submit a report and participate in or lead a post-conference debriefing session
For more information, please contact OEN co_chair (at) oen.ca or oen (at) @oen.ca.